New Eco-Colour pinnable board is made from recycled materials with both fire resistant and acoustic properties making this board ideal for use within busy public spaces, learning and office environments.
- Eco-Colour is a self-coloured pinable board made from recycled and recyclable materials and is available in a selection of 11 popular colours to suit any environment. Natural and grey coloured boards may be particularly suitable for Educational settings that prefer a more neutral coloured decor.
- Resist-a-Flame - this product has been independently tested and classified as class B according to European Reaction to Fire test BS EN 13501-1 to meet public area building regulations for mounting in sensitive areas such as corridors, stairways and entrances.
- With an audio frequency bandwidth N.R.C that reaches more than 0.8 this products acoustic properties aids the reduction of noise levels in busy environments. An acoustic wall feature can be created by mounting these frameless boards side by side.
- Easy through the board portrait or landscape mounting with fixings provided
- The three larger sizes are supplied in 2 parts.